Cinder of Midway Forums posts Rain Wallpaper!
posted05/24/2006 06:15 PM (UTC)by
JediTommy8
About Me

Here is the newest Rain wallpaper posted by Cinder,now you guys can have a whole body render of Rain finally.

http://www.midway.com/images/forum/mka_rain_wallpaper.jpg
savva
05/23/2006 09:25 PM (UTC)
dats a propa boss pic dat
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
05/23/2006 09:27 PM (UTC)
Nice!

I really do love his outfit!
seanay
05/23/2006 09:31 PM (UTC)
They cud just make that a render of him!!
PorcelainSoldier
05/23/2006 09:33 PM (UTC)
Man, before MK3 came around with Rain, I thought the guys at Midway just used him as a filler, seeing that they already had the ninja macro and they didnt have a purple one, so why not, right? But no, he actually looks like not only does he have a storyline but a unique type of fighting style that makes him different than the other ninjas.
Ermac36
About Me
05/23/2006 09:43 PM (UTC)
PorcelainSoldier Wrote:
Man, before MK3 came around with Rain, I thought the guys at Midway just used him as a filler, seeing that they already had the ninja macro and they didnt have a purple one, so why not, right? But no, he actually looks like not only does he have a storyline but a unique type of fighting style that makes him different than the other ninjas.

Yeah me too but Rain looks real ill i think he is going to be a really good returning character he has me really hyped to play with him.
savva
05/23/2006 09:44 PM (UTC)
i agree hes jus a bloody great player LEGEND!!!grin
ShaolinChuan
05/23/2006 10:23 PM (UTC)
Very nice, definitely one of the best newer designs.
Hikari715
05/23/2006 10:32 PM (UTC)
Nice. I really like his look!
Red_Carnage
About Me
<⁄center>
05/23/2006 10:39 PM (UTC)
hmm, am i terribly picky when i point out that this guy has an extra short swords dangling from his belt while wielding those two scmitars . Unless he's planning on using that in his own fatality, i fail to see the use of it.
Then again, i'm picky wink
hazzie
05/23/2006 11:47 PM (UTC)
theres always been something bout rain that cought my attention! cant put my hand on it.. im not a ninja buff u know but i mean he was different kinda cool! but he was only in one game n i thought he was a tad overrated! but i mean his new look does add volumes to his cool factor so i have to say im really lookin forward to playin him this october!

i know im picky but i mean the dagger on his waist just looks stupid doesnt it?! i mean it doesnt even look sharp!
aaaaahhhhshark
05/24/2006 12:09 AM (UTC)
any renders like that for the other characters??
NoobsShadow
About Me

The Darkness is rising to embrace the Light

05/24/2006 01:02 AM (UTC)
Are those Kira's daggers from MKD, isn't he supposed to have a storm sword? I love his new mask, but I like his new alt outfit better. You guys have probably already seen it but what the hell, here is the link.

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/cgi-bin/CDS/displayImage.cgi?id=1454
JediTommy8
05/24/2006 01:49 AM (UTC)
NoobsShadow Wrote:
Are those Kira's daggers from MKD, isn't he supposed to have a storm sword? I love his new mask, but I like his new alt outfit better. You guys have probably already seen it but what the hell, here is the link.

This was his production photo,before they had decided on his weapon.
NoobsShadow
About Me

The Darkness is rising to embrace the Light

05/24/2006 06:15 PM (UTC)
JediTommy8 Wrote:
NoobsShadow Wrote:

This was his production photo,before they had decided on his weapon.

Thanks, I actually think he looks better with daggers then another stupid sword. Good job on finding this first but MKonline stole your thunder by putting this in their news update and starting a new thread.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.