So...what are your MKO Idol 5 predictions?
posted10/25/2005 04:33 PM (UTC)by
djwoodford
We all know the most awesomeness of awesome forum games is coming back soon, and I was wondering what your predictions for this edition were.

I personally think Libra will own this comp. I have high hopes for him.
Then the obvious people will get far (TG, Crow, SZM, Danadbab, MKK, Rabid_Wolverine [bleh], Overkill, and the mods).
But the people I'm rooting for are the underdogs. This time I think the underdogs will be Keith and GoddessOfLight. But of course BlackMagik, JimboLimbo and old -A- all the way!

Who do you guys think are going to do well?
Libra
10/24/2005 05:10 PM (UTC)
I highly doubt i'll win, i never win anything but thanks for mentioning me smile.

Personally, i think either DJwoodford, Tgrant, Keith and/or Blackmagik will make it far. Is Garlador in it? I think he'll make it far as well.
_MKS_
10/24/2005 06:08 PM (UTC)
No offense to any of my bois, but I'd really like to see a girl reach the finals and maybe take the whole thing. Odds of that happening are lower now since Chan ain't participating this time. IF she doesn't face any tough competition (sadistic side of me would fuckin' love to see her matched up with DMitch tongue), GOL should go pretty far.

Hopefully, I'm gonna get an idea of most of the First Round matchups later today. If there are some really tough ones (Featured Bout-quality), I'll either drop clues of 'em here or in the thread I created for ya'll to sign up. Might be a bit past the first 2 pages, but there might be some who forgot to sign up/weren't around when I first posted it, so hopefully the higher-ups won't mind.
secondgen
10/24/2005 06:35 PM (UTC)
After cracking the top ten last time out, I have a weird feeling I'm gonna be knocked out in round 1. Happened to S&M....
axeman61
About Me

Why care about people if they're not bloody and on your carpet right now?

10/24/2005 06:37 PM (UTC)
How does this work.
djwoodford
10/24/2005 06:42 PM (UTC)
secondgen Wrote:
After cracking the top ten last time out, I have a weird feeling I'm gonna be knocked out in round 1. Happened to S&M....

Heh, I can't believe I came within the top 15 last time, and when I was knocked out it was by 2 last minute votes, and I was put against uber hard people (Garlador, DArqueBishop, SST etc). So yeh, I have a feeling I may get put against someone like danadbab sad.
Toxik
About Me
10/24/2005 06:46 PM (UTC)
I think the people that are going to make it far are:

-SubZeroMasta
-GoddesOfLight
-NeoScorpion
-Pink_Ranger
-RedScorpio
-Crow

..and some others that I can't think of right now.
Nikodemus
10/24/2005 07:09 PM (UTC)
I foresee someone popular will win...glasses
Sub-ZeroMasta all the way.
secondgen
10/24/2005 07:17 PM (UTC)
Nikodemus Wrote:
I foresee someone popular will win...glasses

From this point forward, you will be picking my lottery numbers.wink
Chrome
About Me

10/24/2005 07:33 PM (UTC)
I would be the perfect opponent for anyone. With all the controversy and shit around me -sarcasm-. Ah well, your bad call is your own doing as the saying goes, am I right?
travelingwilbury
10/24/2005 08:02 PM (UTC)
i see a rematch between me and sst and this timei kick him right in his jibs and win mko because im the mangrin

my little dream world................

this might be the year of dan
DMitch
10/24/2005 08:02 PM (UTC)
BoonnooB, if not, then SubZeroMasta or AfghanBlade.
Alpha_Q_Up
10/24/2005 08:12 PM (UTC)
IcedOutLinKueiWarrior Wrote:

Agreed.

Ive made it to the top 8 twice and last time I was like top 20 something, lets see if I drop down even further this year
takermk
10/24/2005 08:28 PM (UTC)
I would like to see SubZeroMasta win this time around. I know I'm gonna lose again, because I'm not too popular.
Nikodemus
10/24/2005 08:34 PM (UTC)
Alpha_Q_Up Wrote:
IcedOutLinKueiWarrior Wrote:

Agreed.

Ive made it to the top 8 twice and last time I was like top 20 something, lets see if I drop down even further this year

Haha same thing happen to me... I made it pretty far a couple years ago (top 10 I think) then last year I got knocked out early. I'm not cool anymore! sad
danadbab
About Me

Hello

10/24/2005 09:16 PM (UTC)
secondgen, SZM, tgrant, SST& toxik. 1 of those 5.
KaizuDragon
10/24/2005 09:24 PM (UTC)
My predictions are another fixed contest, like that siggy one.
Rabid_Wolverine
10/24/2005 09:38 PM (UTC)
djwoodford Wrote:

Then the obvious people will get far (TG, Crow, SZM, Danadbab, MKK, Rabid_Wolverine [bleh], Overkill, and the mods).

I can feel the love already. wink

I think that SZM will go far,hopefully win. Also I think GoddessOfLight will get pretty far.
TheKrypt
10/24/2005 09:43 PM (UTC)
I believe it's going to be one of the people who get mentioned here more than 5 times.
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
10/24/2005 09:57 PM (UTC)
I doubt I'll make it far again, considering... Given the support, I guess SZM will win this year.
DeathScepter
About Me

Save a life; Kill a necromorph

10/24/2005 10:03 PM (UTC)
Knowing me, I will not win............because I am not as popular as everyone else nor would I want too
Subzero2
About Me

PSN: Eazail70x7

10/24/2005 10:03 PM (UTC)
I was gonna say that I would win but a thought krept up in my head. Goddess of Light I think will win. tongue
Yea go the underdogs!

But i see SSM winning it all.
_MKS_
10/25/2005 12:49 AM (UTC)
KaizuDragon Wrote:
My predictions are another fixed contest, like that siggy one.

Fixed?? How little you know.

Maybe you should participate and see how peeps who are friends are matched up against each other or how 2 very close friends of mine have to face each other in early/late rounds. Or more importantly, join the contest, see each individual vote for every single matchup, do the math yourself, and THEN tell me it's "fixed".
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.