KuaiLiang
About Me

PSN: manu_erizo
07/28/2015 10:35 PM (UTC)
Tetra_Vega Wrote:
Any intelligent criticism?

Are we lacking in reading comprehension skills? I can forgive foreigners for not understanding English. What seems to be the problem here?

Do we not understand English?
Do we not understand speculation?

The only spoiler was Jax` wife being named Vera.

Ka-Tra

Oh, so you were serious.

I chuckled a bit at the OP but that was because I thought you were joking.

Now I'm sad.
DjangoDrag
07/28/2015 11:08 PM (UTC)
I kinda hate myself for posting this.

First, I want more ninjas. May new shotos and ninjas fill fighting games till the end of time. #SeanForSFV

Now, on topic: WTF

First we get a Ginseng Chamber, now we have people asking for Aloe Vera? You want Zink and Keratin too?
Total_Attraction
07/28/2015 11:12 PM (UTC)
ilikethings
07/29/2015 10:10 AM (UTC)
I think she's pretty confirmed for DLC Kombat Pack 2.... The more I think about it... It seems legitimate for a character to fit in such as this... As weird as it sounds at first haha

DeathScepter
About Me

Save a life; Kill a necromorph

07/29/2015 02:53 PM (UTC)
Total_Attraction Wrote:
Please

Dear Sir, you have made this thread more bearable
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

07/29/2015 04:43 PM (UTC)
I swear you guys complain on the most minuscule things. Instead of going around people's threads and bitching and complaining about the thread, why don't you start your own "intelligent" threads instead.

Saying this thread is the "worst you've ever seen" is such a huuuuuuuge stretch it's almost hilarious. Stop complaining and start doing.
Total_Attraction
07/29/2015 05:39 PM (UTC)
I guess asking the OP to "be more funny" is a complaint? I'm sorry, I didn't laugh at his joke at all. It was terrible. If you're gonna crack a joke, I'd like to laugh at it.
JenSalMar
07/29/2015 05:46 PM (UTC)
Killswitch is right! There was a time, back when this was still mk5.org, that I would sometimes spend hours in therapy discussing how upset I was over some of the comments on this board and others. I've learned since then not to take things I read online so personally or let them effect me in any profound emotional way. And I feel better for it!
Total_Attraction
07/29/2015 05:51 PM (UTC)
Or how about people just need to learn to tell better jokes? And if you're offended by that offer, oh well.
Windy_Thunderstorm
About Me

This beautiful sig was made by MINION.

07/30/2015 07:28 PM (UTC)
[Killswitch] Wrote:
I swear you guys complain on the most minuscule things. Instead of going around people's threads and bitching and complaining about the thread, why don't you start your own "intelligent" threads instead.

Saying this thread is the "worst you've ever seen" is such a huuuuuuuge stretch it's almost hilarious. Stop complaining and start doing.

Thank you so much for posting this, seriously. As I said in my first post I didn't think the joke was funny either, but some people took it way too serious.
Total_Attraction
07/30/2015 07:51 PM (UTC)
Now you guys are just being way too sensitive.

It's a poor joke. People can take whatever they want as seriously as they want. I don't see the OP being bothered, hell, he even asked if we can't read or something.

I feel like this world gets offended by so many things now and days, it's pathetic.
sheone
About Me

07/31/2015 02:43 PM (UTC)
A Ninja Like Ruby you mean?
Bongality
07/31/2015 03:14 PM (UTC)
Total_Attraction Wrote:
Now you guys are just being way too sensitive.

It's a poor joke. People can take whatever they want as seriously as they want. I don't see the OP being bothered, hell, he even asked if we can't read or something.

I feel like this world gets offended by so many things now and days, it's pathetic.

i never take this post seriously, and well the joke was stupid so everyone mess with the OP because the joke is not funny nor interesting
shaggysorceror
About Me

Look, now Baraka has grown hair and beard! Shit, the time does fly...

07/31/2015 05:04 PM (UTC)
Tetra_Vega Wrote:

He's 17, you're 31. I say screw the argument.
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.