About Me

why

08/10/2014 03:21 PM (UTC)
I vote for Team Livid.
DVorah
08/10/2014 03:23 PM (UTC)
legend_armlet Wrote:
Team Lin Kuei

Then please get ride of that Mileena avatar will ya?

I vote Mileena.

Poor child always have to fight the most popular characters... I hope there is a miracle left, after Tanya won, but that probably only was because of that boring Shinnok.
SwingBatta
08/10/2014 03:42 PM (UTC)
People complain about the teams not being randomized enough and yet they're almost always the ones that get eliminated first.
Benetnasch
About Me

Join the Mileena army on FB!

08/10/2014 04:12 PM (UTC)
The homoerotic bond between Sub and Smoke is boring as hell.
The "monstersexual" bond between Mileena and Shang is much moreeeeeeeeeee fun. Love the evil guys, BTW.

starzilla83
08/10/2014 04:19 PM (UTC)
YES!!!! That would be cool. One team needs to be cyrax, sektor and smoke
Quanchi9
About Me

why

08/10/2014 04:19 PM (UTC)
Benetnasch Wrote:
The homoerotic bond between Sub and Smoke is boring as hell.
The "monstersexual" bond between Mileena and Shang is much moreeeeeeeeeee fun. Love the evil guys, BTW.

Ew...
SwingBatta
08/10/2014 05:29 PM (UTC)
projectzero00 Wrote:
What is the point of putting two previous winners of this thing together? They already won the whole thing. No competition. Next tourney.

Because they're basically the MK version of Captain & Tennille?
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

08/10/2014 06:36 PM (UTC)
Shang and Mileena. That's another awright I guess combo.
Luuks
About Me

08/10/2014 11:06 PM (UTC)
For the Lin Kueis =P
Icebaby
08/10/2014 11:26 PM (UTC)
Huh... weird team-ups. But, Sub-Zero and Smoke? Kinda wanted it to be Sub-Zero and Frost. Oh well.

Sorry Shang, as much as I love ya as one of my favorite villains of all time there's nothing that surpasses my love for Sub-Zero.
Mustard
08/10/2014 11:35 PM (UTC)
Sub-Zero and Smoke!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
08/11/2014 05:47 AM (UTC)

A contest of champions koncludes Round 1! Liu Kang & Kung Lao are fighting Shaolin Monks and the last descendants in the bloodline of Earthrealm's legendary hero: "The Great" Kung Lao! Having trained their entire lives, the pair are destined to defend Earthrealm in the tournament of Mortal Kombat against the forces of Outworld! Goro & Kintaro are the pride of the Shokan! Prince Goro reigns as 9-time defending Mortal Kombat Champion - the warrior responsible for ending Earthrealm's victories with the fatality of The Great Kung Lao. Backed by the ferocious Kintaro whose fighting fury earned the favour of The Emperor, they are a mountainous mass of half-dragon muscle! In a chance to rewrite history - who reigns supreme? Choose theiry destiny!... FIGHT!

SwingBatta
08/11/2014 06:02 AM (UTC)
This is actually a tough decision but we all know who's going to take this anyway.
Jaded-Raven
08/11/2014 06:07 AM (UTC)
I like Goro more than any of the others, but I really don't like Kintaro at all. Since I kinde like both Liu Kang and Kung Lao, they get my vote.

Sorry Goro. :/
Kitsune
08/11/2014 06:58 AM (UTC)
Liu Kang is annoying. So is Kintaro.

But I love Kung Lao, so I have to vote against Goro. :)
projectzero00
08/11/2014 07:51 AM (UTC)
SwingBatta Wrote:
projectzero00 Wrote:
What is the point of putting two previous winners of this thing together? They already won the whole thing. No competition. Next tourney.

Because they're basically the MK version of Captain & Tennille?

Does that make it a smart idea to put them together in this? It's obvious that they are gonna win so what's the point?
Thunderstruck_Earthrealmer
About Me

Fujin for MK11!! #ReleaseFujin #NoMoreTrolling

Avatar: MKX Concept Art by Marco Nelor.

08/11/2014 09:03 AM (UTC)
For the Shaolin!
DVorah
08/11/2014 10:03 AM (UTC)
The most bland character in the history of shokans and the boring forever-champion. They would never get any votes of mine.

I like Kung Lao and Kintaro very much, original characters unlike the other two. I like the potential that Kintaro has more so the shokans get my vote.
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
08/11/2014 10:50 AM (UTC)
Liu Kang & Kung Lao
KungLaodoesntsuck
08/11/2014 11:02 AM (UTC)
Team Monk
legend_armlet
08/11/2014 11:54 AM (UTC)
DVorah Wrote:
legend_armlet Wrote:
Team Lin Kuei

I vote Mileena.

Poor child always have to fight the most popular characters... I hope there is a miracle left, after Tanya won, but that probably only was because of that boring Shinnok.

If Mileena is in my avatar it's because she's my favourite female villain.
And who do you think you are to tell me who I'm supposed to put in my avatar?
ReptzMK
08/11/2014 12:00 PM (UTC)
Kang and Lao.
mattteo
About Me

08/11/2014 12:36 PM (UTC)
legend_armlet Wrote:
DVorah Wrote:
legend_armlet Wrote:
Team Lin Kuei

I vote Mileena.

If Mileena is in my avatar it's because she's my favourite female villain.
And who do you think you are to tell me who I'm supposed to put in my avatar?

Come on man, he was just upset that you didn't choose the great character that Mileena is. He was defending his favourite and made a joke about your avatar. Every over-the-top fan (and there are many of us grin ) would have done the same. tongue
mattteo
About Me

08/11/2014 12:47 PM (UTC)
I would have done 32 teams. These are the guys who probably want the same thing:
1. Liu Kang and Kung Lao (hero and best friend)
2. Kitana and Jade (heroine and best friend)
3. Sub-Zero and Smoke (hero and... hey, this stuff keep repeating)
Yeah, I know, they're way more than just hero's best friend, I'm just joking
4. Scorpion and Noob Saibot (this is a team just waiting to happen as these 2 original nemesis will seek vengeance on Quan Chi, which I really hope that they won't achieve cause Quan Chi should remain badass)
5. Raiden and Fujin
6. Johnny Cage and Sonya (cause if Sonya hooked up with Jax, then Johnny would only have Mokap)
7. Jax and Cyrax (Outerworld Investigation Unit members, Jax is the one who undid the Lin Kuei automation procedure on Cyrax)
8. Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn (differences aside, Shang Tsung is only 1000 years old and has become the only fighter in all the realms capable to steal souls other than Shao Kahn. If the NRS team stops hating him, he should be the next Emperor in a few years.)
8. Quan Chi and Shinnok (probably the most powerful alliance in MK Universe)
9. Reptile and Nitara (both want the same thing: the survival of their species and both their realms have been conquered by Shao Kahn; they work together briefly in MK Deadly Alliance )
10. Mileena and Baraka (part-tarkatan and tarkatan also connected by a strange romantic feeling!!)
11. Goro and Kintaro (shokan's best warriors)
12. Kabal and Stryker
13. Ermac and Sindel (if you think about it, they share so many similarities: they are both created/resurrected by sorcery, fight unwillingly on Shao Kahn's side and, believe it or not, were once husband and wife- well, partly ;))
14. Rain and Tanya (Edenians rock. I'm still hoping that they would be bosses or sub-bosses in the new game)
15. Kano and Jarek (the Black Dragon's infamous criminals. I always hoped that they would make Jarek Kano's son. Now even more, as he could hook up with Cassie. I wonder what her parents would say about her going for the bad-guy type, hmmm)
16. BoRaiCho and Li Mei (master and disciple)
17. Drahmin and Moloch (a great alliance straight from Hell. I love these guys who are so strong that they even kicked Scorpion's ass)
18. Ashrah and Sareena (both are/were members of the Brotherhood of the Shadows and both attempt to escape this fate and the Netherealm; they seem to have good in their hearts as are not the usual demons)
19. Daegon and Sektor (both commit patricide to become the leaders of their own secret organization and both have a high thirst for blood, being portrayed in red. The Red Dragon and the Lin Kuei know many secrets that only future games will uncover and have influence over many governments of Earthrealm.)
20. Taven and Blaze (both want to stop Armageddon and are connected to Edenia, Argus and Delia)
21. Havik and Darrius (the cleric of chaos and his military general in the realm of Seido, which he tries to convert)
22. Hotaru and Dairou (these 2 were actually comrades in arms before Dairou was tragically fooled to become a mercenary when Darrius killed his family so that he would join his Revolution. Hopefully Dairou finds out the truth and they team up again. He thinks twice about killing his former friend when he is tasked with this in Deception.)
23. Shujinko and Monster (both are or believe they are champions of the Elder Gods and both are dedicated in their mission. Monster is exactly how angels should look!! The same way that Sub-Zeros have existed in the past, it's possible that other Scorpions, specters brought back from the Netherealm may have existed. Monster is probably a Scorpion from long ago who finished his vengeance quest. )
24. Khameleon and Chameleon (we should learn more about those)
25. Kira and Kobra
26. Kenshi and Nightwolf (both fight for Earthrealm, are next in line from Raiden to be leaders, trained Shujinko on his quests and share similar magical abilities.)
27. Reiko and Skarlet (Shao Kahn's most loyal warriors)
28. Mavado and Hsu Hao (Red Dragon fighters, could use a little reimagining)
29. Ferra/Torr (though playable as one, it is actually a team)
30. Kai and Cassie Cage (2 young Earthrealm warriors who will probably be in Raiden's new party)
31. Motaro and Sheeva (ok, these 2 are said to be mortal enemies, but in the end, all they really want is freedom from the oppression of the Emperor. Imagine if these 2 hooked up, what would their offspring look like? A centaur with four arms? Gotta consider that abomination.)
32. Frost and Tremor (both work for highly secretive organizations, they're kind of evil and both control one the 4 main elements of the Universe, water for Frost, even if in freezing mode, and earth for Tremor.)

Hah, and I only used serious fighters, not stupidities like Meat and Mokap!
martin_m95
08/11/2014 02:16 PM (UTC)
mattteo Wrote:Come on man, he was just upset that you didn't choose the great character that Mileena is.

Dont you mean "the great character that Mileena WAS". Since MK9 shes no longer a good character.
Now shes another punching bag with the mind of a slut and the eyes of a WoW addict. No offence but its true.
I really hope they bring back the old Mileena in MKX and future MKs.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.