Gaming Characters
posted09/02/2011 02:08 PM (UTC)by
Tony5
About Me

One day, you must choose between what is easy, and what is right, and what is easy is not always right.

-Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore RIP
which character is your favorite? enjoygringrin
redman
08/27/2011 12:30 AM (UTC)
John Marston - Red Dead Redemption

EDIT:Forgot about MK lol in no order:

Shang Tsung
Kung Lao
Johnny Cage
Stryker
Kabal
Rain
Raiden
Bo Rai Cho
Kitana
totheark
08/27/2011 12:35 AM (UTC)
-Lara Croft (even though I've never played a Tomb Raider game; but will play the new one)

-My girls Sonya and Mileena (Scorpion can join in as well), have always amazed me.

-Master Chief because he's a BAMF.

-Leon Kennedy because he's a BAMF.

Jiro
About Me

Kung Lao/Smoke main. Maker of puns and bad jokes.

08/27/2011 12:36 AM (UTC)
Right Now...

Adam Jensen (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
KingBellsprout
08/27/2011 12:39 AM (UTC)
Tony5 Wrote:
which character is your favorite? enjoygringrin
Please read the General FAQ. You will see that you should only have a maximum of 5 threads on the first page of any of the forums. You are currently at 6 Threads in the "General Discussion" as of the time this is being posted. You may want to slow your roll with the thread making. Just saying.

Anyway... Favorite gaming character ever... hmmmm.

Let's go with the "King Of Cosmos" for now.
mkwhopper
08/27/2011 12:46 AM (UTC)
Mario Knives Chau(Scott Pilgrim) Professor Genki(Saints Row The Third) Kirby Yoshi Sub-Zero Ness(Mother 2/Earthbound)
Johnny Gat(Saints Row)
ErmackDaddy
About Me

Thanks redman for the sig!

08/27/2011 12:48 AM (UTC)
Easily Mario, Luigi, anyone from Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Vesperia. and probably Rikku from FFX
keyara412
08/27/2011 01:14 AM (UTC)
i like Link from Zelda, Claire from Resident Evil, Yoshimitsu from Soul Calibur and Tekken and Mileena Jade and Kitana...im sure i have more favs im jst not thinking of at the moment
StatueofLiberty
08/27/2011 01:24 AM (UTC)
Gutter trash.
daryui
About Me
08/27/2011 01:26 AM (UTC)
The characters at the top of each list are my most favorite from each series...

Luigi

Shadow the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
E-123 Omega

Dhalsim
Ken
Vega

Raiden
Tanya
Kabal
Nitara
Quan Chi
Hsu Hao
Skarlet

Charade
Nightmare
Ivy
Voldo

Mokujin

Fulgore
Jago
Orchid

FlamingTP
08/27/2011 01:49 AM (UTC)
toast_is_toasty
About Me

Cred for badass sig goes to KeenanBoots.

08/27/2011 03:37 AM (UTC)
Reptile, Kabal, Johnny Cage, John Marston, Commander Shepard (He/She's my character to develop....fuck yeah!) Urdnot Wrex, Grunt, Any of the Krogan species actually, my Fallout New Vegas melee-barbarian archetype named Conan, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Akuma and many, many more.
Thibideau
08/27/2011 03:47 AM (UTC)
Stryker- Mortal Kombat- I've stated this a few times before in other threads so no point going into details, he's just awesome.

Quistis- Final fantasy 8- Always been a huge fan of the underdogs I guess. I can relate to being in love with a guy that I can never have. Plus her hair is beautiful and she uses a whip. :p

Millie- Suikoden 2- Clueless, vapid, and obsessed with a mutated ground hog. Plus she has a fabulous hat.

Gary Oak(AKA Blue)- Pokemon red/blue- I always liked the cut of his jib. Didn't have to rely on legandaries like Red usually did.

Ramza Beoulve- Final fantasy Tactics- Usually I dislike the main protagonist in RPG's but in Tactics I make an exception. Ramza holds his own against pretty much everything, and the best part is he doesn't bitch and whine about it. There's a job to be done and he's going to see it through and thats that.

Levant- Jade cocoon- Even though he doesn't say anything through the whole game, I always felt for this guy. He had to face a lot of pressure from his religion, his family, his friends and life as he knows it and in the end the pressure is so bad that he's the only one that lives through it only to face an eternity as a guardian of some eternal trippy assed forest.
Harle
08/27/2011 04:23 AM (UTC)
Hmmm... So many games to sort through, hehehe...

MK: Mileena, Sindel, Sheeva, Rain, and sometimes Jade.

SC: Setsuka, Hilde, Ivy... Though I'd greatly appreciate it if she wore pants.

KI: Maya, Kim Wu

FFX: Lulu, Yunalesca

FFXII: Balthier, Fran

Shadow Hearts(All three): Margarete, Lucia, Veronica, Mao, Ricardo

Dragon Age(both): Morrigan, Zevran, Wynne, Isabella, especially Isabella... I love a whore with a boat... Sebastian, Fenris

LOZ: Hey! Listen!

UNdiscovered
08/27/2011 04:24 AM (UTC)
DUKE baby
AwesomeTaco
08/27/2011 04:45 AM (UTC)
Cloyster.
GoshinX03
08/27/2011 08:01 AM (UTC)
Heh heh heh...here we go! (in no particular order)

Mortal Kombat
Shang Tsung, Noob Saibot, Robot Smoke, Baraka, Kabal, Rain, Quan Chi, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Cyrax, Sektor, Sindel, Kitana, Mileena, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Motaro, Shao Kahn, Kintaro, Sheeva, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Reptile, Dairou, Havik, and Onaga

Street Fighter
Blanka, Fei Long, Akuma, Zangief, Gen, Cody, Guile, Balrog, Sagat, Vega, Rose, Karin, E.Honda, M.Bison, Dhalsim, Evil Ryu, Oro, Q, Twelve, Necro, Skullomania, Shadow Geist, Doctrine Dark, Garuda, Pullum, and Darun Mister

Guilty Gear
May, Zappa, Anji Mito, Chipp Zanuff, Sol Badguy, Ky Kiske, Dizzy, Testament, Robo Ky, Venom, A.B.A., Potemkin, and Bridgett

Tekken
Wang Jinrei, Ling Xiaoyu, Heihachi Mishima, Jack-6, Yoshimitsu, Roger Jr., Gon, Asuka, and Raven

Soul Calibur
Astaroth, Knightmare, Voldo, Cervantes, Zasalamel, Kilik, Xianghua, Charade, Talim, and Tira

MvC2
Venom, Iron Man, Mega Man, Dr. Doom, Sentinel, Blackheart, Cable, Juggernaut, and Jill Valentine

Naruto series
Gaara, Naruto, Shikamaru, Hinata, Kankuro, Temari, Rock Lee, Jiraiya, Itachi, Nagato, Hidan, Chiyo, Sasori, Madara, Kimimaro, Killer Bee, Kisame, Minato, Kakazu, and Kabuto

DBZ series
Vegeta, Trunks(kid), Goten, Teen Gohan, Kid Buu, Cell, Janemba, Tapion, Gotenks, Gogeta, Vegito, Broly, Piccolo, Uub, and Super 17

Rival Schools
Shoma, Hyo, Kyosuke, Batsu, Momo, Kurow, Edge, Ran, Tiffany, Raizo, Gan, Zaki, and Yurika

BlazBlue
Arakune, Iron Tager, Ragna, Rachel, Hazama, Platinum, and Carl

I figured the list would be shorter if I just stick to the fighting games I play (^_^)
Chrome
About Me

08/27/2011 09:44 AM (UTC)
S.H.O.D.A.N.
Stalin
Kane
Minsc

JohnBoyAdvance
08/27/2011 11:26 AM (UTC)
Sonic:
Kuckles
Rouge
Metal Sonic
Espio
Dr. Robotnik

Mortal Kombat
Sheeva
Sub Zero
Raiden
Kitana
Sektor

Soul Calibur
Ivy
Nightmare
Cervantes
Tira

Misc
GLaDOS (Portal)
Master Chief (Halo)
Pheonix Wright (Ace Attorney)
Ezio Aduitori (Assassins Creed 2)
Tina Armstrong (DOA)
Samus (Metroid)
Bayonetta
Lara Croft
Zmoke
08/27/2011 02:03 PM (UTC)
I haven't got much favorite gaming characters but I suppose Damon Baird is one of them, from delta squad of the Gears of War series.
scorpionmanx
08/27/2011 02:54 PM (UTC)
akuma from street fighter,geo stelar from mega man star force,hakumen from blazblue,scorpion from mortal kombat,Richter from Castlevania,bass from mega man,zero from mega man x,bass.exe from mega man battle network,cless from tales of phantansia,simon from castlevania,link from a legend of zelda,juste from castlevania harmony of dissonace,and alot more
FrostMK
08/27/2011 04:18 PM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat: Frost, Moloch, Daegon.
Dead or Alive: Kokoro, Lei Fang, Lisa.
Street Fighter: Crimson Viper, Ibuki, Makoto.
Soul Calibur: Tira, Ivy Valentine, Xianghua.
Virtua Fighter: Eileen, Pai Chan, Aoi Umenokouji.
Tekken: Zafina, Kunimitsu, Unknown.
Zelda: Princess Zelda/Sheik, Tetra, Toon Link.
Sonic: Knuckles, Rouge, Tikal, Blaze.
Mario: Rosalina, Daisy, Toadette, Wario, Toad.
Rival Schools: Zaki, Akira, Kyoko,
Power Stone: Rouge, Ayame.
Naruto: Tsunade, Konan, Mei Terumi, Danzo, Deidara, Suigetsu, Karin, Zabuza.
Pokemon: Togepi, Pikachu, Raichu, Jigglypuff.

Other: Lara Croft (Tomb Raider), Rayne (BloodRayne), Tala (Darkwatch).
mkwhopper
08/27/2011 04:28 PM (UTC)
Super Mario series: Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Bowser Jr.
Boo
Dry Bones(Mario Party)

Sonic series: Sonic(duh)
Shadow
Espio
Chaos

Mortal Kombat: Sub-Zero
Noob Saibot
Smoke(Human and Cyborg)
Scorpion
Sektor(Human and Cyborg)
Cyrax(Human and Cyborg)
Sareena
Havik
Ermac

Naruto: Naruto
Sasuke
Itachi
Killerbee
Kisame
Pain
Madara
Suigetsu
Hidan
Kakuzu
Kakashi
A(Raikage)
Shikamaru
Mojo6
About Me

08/27/2011 04:31 PM (UTC)
Can re-edit the original post to give a "Top 5" favorite characters or something? Listing 75 "favorite characters" sort of defeats the purpose of the thread.
McHotcakes
About Me
"Never Stay Down"- Steve Rogers

08/27/2011 04:44 PM (UTC)
totheark Wrote:

-Master Chief because he's a BAMF.

-Leon Kennedy because he's a BAMF.

^^Yup

Also Jonhhy Cage

Jin from Tekken

and Sora and Riku from Kingdom Hearts
Pages: 2
Discord
Twitch
Twitter
YouTube
Facebook
Privacy Policy
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.