off topic : jade raven why does ur sig say shes my man i dont understand

Go here:
http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=140896
Hohoho Now now JR there's no reason to get all pissy. smile
Jaded-Raven
08/25/2011 03:08 AM (UTC)
Ion3008 Wrote:

Yes there is. You are ruining my thread with your shit. Maybe it's because you are incapable of coming up with an intelligent and interesting response. Prove me wrong.
OnagaDragonKing
08/25/2011 03:08 AM (UTC)
my mind just went WTF . japanese people are crazy
m0s3pH
About Me

Mortal Kombat Online - Community Manager

| Twitch | YouTube | Lawful Chaos |

Signature and avatar by ThePredator151

08/25/2011 03:13 AM (UTC)
Not even in a non-serious matter can I condone such shenanigans being posted.
Jaded-Raven
08/25/2011 03:15 AM (UTC)
m0s3pH Wrote:
Not even in a non-serious matter can I condone such shenanigans being posted.

Edit: Oh wait, I think I misunderstood...
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Ion3008 Wrote:

Yes there is. You are ruining my thread with your shit. Maybe it's because you are incapable of coming up with an intelligent and interesting response. Prove me wrong.

You should probably calm down with the attitude, I'm not intentionally trying to ruin your thread.

Prove you wrong huh? well you did start with Cyborg Scorpion but that's tongue in cheek and I have nothing intelligent or interesting to respond with that so give me a serious idea of yours instead since I'm genuinely curious to hear what you've got.

And My shit is me simply replying to your posts which are becoming increasingly sharp, O Angry one.
Jaded-Raven
08/25/2011 03:48 AM (UTC)
Ion3008 Wrote:
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Ion3008 Wrote:

You should probably calm down with the attitude, I'm not intentionally trying to ruin your thread.

Prove you wrong huh? well you did start with Cyborg Scorpion but that's tongue in cheek and I have nothing intelligent or interesting to respond with that so give me a serious idea of yours instead since I'm genuinely curious to hear what you've got.

And My shit is me simply replying to your posts which are becoming increasingly sharp, O Angry one.

Got nothing intelligent to add... I thought so.

Now, anyone who actually got something to say about the main topic?
UNdiscovered
08/25/2011 03:54 AM (UTC)
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Ion3008 Wrote:
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Ion3008 Wrote:

its not a NEW idea i mean

scorpion isnt a lin kui he probably fucking hates them why would he ever think of being their bitch hes already quan chis bitch and i doubt quan chi would let him anyway

but wait what if quan chi automated scorpion so he could have FULL control over him and make scorpion the ultimate bitch

now we are getting somewhere
Jaded-Raven
08/25/2011 03:59 AM (UTC)
UNdiscovered Wrote:
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Ion3008 Wrote:
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Ion3008 Wrote:

its not a NEW idea i mean

scorpion isnt a lin kui he probably fucking hates them why would he ever think of being their bitch hes already quan chis bitch and i doubt quan chi would let him anyway

but wait what if quan chi automated scorpion so he could have FULL control over him and make scorpion the ultimate bitch

now we are getting somewhere

Thank you for providing with something useful to this thread.
I actually quite like the idea of Quan Chi allowing Scorpion to be automated so he can have full control of him. It would make sense even!
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Ion3008 Wrote:
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Ion3008 Wrote:

sad

You disappoint me Jaded-Raven, I thought you'd go and say something creative so I could actually see what someone like you can come up with to make Scorpion a better character in the next game.

Unless I misunderstood and Cyber Scorpion was your serious solution.. was it?
Jaded-Raven
08/25/2011 04:07 AM (UTC)
Ion3008 Wrote:
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Ion3008 Wrote:
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Ion3008 Wrote:

sad

You disappoint me Jaded-Raven, I thought you'd go and say something creative so I could actually see what someone like you can come up with to make Scorpion a better character in the next game.

Unless I misunderstood and Cyber Scorpion was your serious solution.. was it?

Let's make a deal. You start out with coming up with a GOOD post in this thread, and I shall respond to it with a serious take on how to make Scorpion a better character.
NS922
About Me
08/25/2011 04:08 AM (UTC)
But because he's a repetitive character, it's only common sense to transform him into a character of which we already have 3 of. That would enhance his story with such originality. Right?

Reminds me of the theoretical time my sink was leaking, and I sprayed water into the leak to fix it.
KingBellsprout
08/25/2011 04:10 AM (UTC)
OnagaDragonKing Wrote:
off topic : jade raven why does ur sig say shes my man i dont understand

Poison is a trans-gender character.

Anyway. Scorpion could be improved by being removed completely or just by being given a new story, with some not so retarded moves, and maybe a look that isn't pretty much the exact same thing every game just with a few extra details glued on. Although Sub Zero has had some bad costumes (MKD especially. Both of them), he has gotten some fresh new costumes over the years and most of them are good. Scorpion is just the same crap every time with some more "rhinestones" attached.
Big_Speck
08/25/2011 04:11 AM (UTC)Edited 07/21/2019 11:39 PM (UTC)

Null

Jaded-Raven
08/25/2011 04:17 AM (UTC)
Big_Speck Wrote:
I love how everybody here is always talking about adding intelligent posts on a fucking video game forum.

For a game like Mortal Kombat you'd think the fans would be a little more relaxed.

Yeah, because people who like Mortal Kombat aren't intelligent, amirite?

*facepalm*
I don't know...anything I say to you only gets more meanspirited replies. I doubt anything I could come up would be appealing to you if you're just going to be a big ol' sourpuss about it.
GodlyShinnok Wrote:
I like the idea of a Cyber Scorpion, with him and Cyber Sub being the new poster boys the era of Cyber Mortal Kombat will finally begin. After all, everyone looks better as a cyborg.
CYBORG KOMBAT!
GodlyShinnok
08/25/2011 04:21 AM (UTC)
I like the idea of a Cyber Scorpion, with him and Cyber Sub being the new poster boys the era of Cyber Mortal Kombat will finally begin. After all, everyone looks better as a cyborg.
Jaded-Raven
Ion3008 Wrote:
I don't know...anything I say to you only gets more meanspirited replies. I doubt anything I could come up would be appealing to you if you're just going to be a big ol' sourpuss about it.

If you had at least given it a try from the start, it wouldn't have turned out this way. But I am asking you now, give it a try.
Big_Speck
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Big_Speck Wrote:
I love how everybody here is always talking about adding intelligent posts on a fucking video game forum.

For a game like Mortal Kombat you'd think the fans would be a little more relaxed.

*facepalm*

Didn't even imply that, pal. I was just saying everyone here needs to calm down, yes, we all get a little annoyed when people post stupid shit but nobody here can detect when someone is just fucking around.
Jaded-Raven
08/25/2011 04:23 AM (UTC)
Big_Speck Wrote:
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Big_Speck Wrote:

*facepalm*

Didn't even imply that, pal. I was just saying everyone here needs to calm down, yes, we all get a little annoyed when people post stupid shit but nobody here can detect when someone is just fucking around.

But if all they do is fuck around, it's hard to tell if they even got some sense of intelligence in them.
UNdiscovered
08/25/2011 04:25 AM (UTC)
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Big_Speck Wrote:
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Big_Speck Wrote:

*facepalm*

But if all they do is fuck around, it's hard to tell if they even got some sense of intelligence in them.

i dont get it with the every body calm down shit

whos mad?
Jaded-Raven
08/25/2011 04:27 AM (UTC)
UNdiscovered Wrote:

whos mad?

No one is. I would just like to see some good posts from those who "fuck around" in here, but clearly that is asking too much.
UNdiscovered
08/25/2011 04:30 AM (UTC)
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
UNdiscovered Wrote:

whos mad?

No one is. I would just like to see some good posts from those who "fuck around" in here, but clearly that is asking too much.

sorry to say but this thread is in the shit

MKO nightmares

Jaded-Raven
08/25/2011 04:34 AM (UTC)
And that is basically why I am rarely posting anything in these forums any longer... most of the users are lollers.
Discord
Twitch
Twitter
YouTube
Facebook
Privacy Policy
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.