Jerrod
About Me
MKO Moderator, Story Writer, Actor
Signature by Pred
peterbi
About Me

Unreal Tournament NAME: BIGFOOT_PI

01/21/2006 04:50 AM (UTC)
"Thanks to Quan Chi's amulet, a portal to the Heavens was opened and I had a limitless supply of souls to use as I saw fit;..."
ya lost me right there... NEXT
Jerrod
About Me
Signature by Pred
01/21/2006 12:23 PM (UTC)
Remember in MK:DA, Shang Tsung's Palace level? There was a tornado of souls (Soulnado) that rotated in the back of the room. Quan Chi created it thanks to the amulet that he stole from Shinnok, which could open portals in certain locations; that portal led to the Heavens.
peterbi
About Me

Unreal Tournament NAME: BIGFOOT_PI

01/21/2006 06:31 PM (UTC)
If that is in fact true- then the MK design/story team lost me... NEXT :)
queve
02/05/2006 01:38 AM (UTC)
Very interesting.

It was a great read. I will start by saying I really liked the way you made Kung Lao kill Shang Tsung, the descriptions of their battle was good. The later events were surprising and seriously unexpected. I have to say that while I would never like to see that happen to Tsung (reside in a Shokans body), it was interesting to read.

For some reason Tsung didn’t seem to be as evil, serious and dark as he is supposed to be in the start, but it suited him once he was a Shokan, and it seems that he is struggling with more then just the Shokans mind. 2 personalities in one body? That’s a good path to fallow.

I enjoyed reading your fic, good job.
Chan_Ming
02/05/2006 01:45 AM (UTC)
*claps*

Wheee I loved it! Thanks Jerrod. =) Very interesting ideas, and your writing is wonderful.

Write me more stuff kthx <3
Jerrod
About Me
Signature by Pred
02/05/2006 04:18 PM (UTC)
queve Wrote:
For some reason Tsung didn’t seem to be as evil, serious and dark as he is supposed to be in the start (...).

The reason he wasn't as bad a guy as he should've been in the beginning was because he was telling the story while he was already in Sohcaro's body; all the biographies are written with their character's present form in mind. It's like when Smoke was going through some of the glitches in his biography; unless stated otherwise, they happened as he told the story.
Chan_Ming Wrote:
Write me more stuff kthx <3

Don't worry, I plan on it; the next bio's going to be the longest one I make, and I intend on making it the best one as well. The only problem is that shcool and work are getting in the way a bit, so a teaser will be released in the coming months. Hopefully it'll not only knock your socks off, it'll also clip your toe-nails!
queve
02/05/2006 05:49 PM (UTC)
Ah very cool. That explains that. Good job man. I enjoy reading your fics.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.