Im new...
posted05/31/2005 06:15 PM (UTC)by
cartmansp
Okay, I'm not really new, I'm just really bored and sick. I've been sick for a while now. Today I woke up sneezing and coughing. I took a shower and am taking medicine, but I still feel like shit. I thought making this thread might cheer me up and get me some dragon points...

And since this is an introduction thread, I'll tell you guys a bit about me...

I was born here in Southern California (San Diego) but my whole family and I moved back to Mexico a couple weeks after I was born. I lived there for the first 3 years of my life but then moved back to California and started going to school. I've lived here from that day on. My first name is David, my middle name is Anthony and my last name is hard to pronounce. I'm the kind of guy that likes to make jokes about the world around me (even when they aren't funny). Everytime I'm with my friends or cousins I have a blast, since we have basicly the same sense of humor...

I grew up on video games and hope to be a video game developer one day. Games have had such an impact on my life and I want to return the favor by making kick ass games for the rest of my life. I've already decided to start taking the classes I can in order to achieve that dream. I also grew up on 70s funk and R&B. It always has been and always will be my favorite kind of music. I also like rap, but not by choice. My older brother would listen to rap a lot when I was little and it kind of grew on me. Although lots of rap nowadays is pure shit, I still like to kick back and relax to the rhymes of my favorite artist. I listen to whatever I like. I'm not the kind of guy who refuses to listen to certain music just because it's from a certain genre/artist/band. I've just strarted getting into Bob Dylan and music like that. ..

Ive been on MKO for a while now. If you want to know how long I've been here, check out the "how long have you been on MKO?" thread...

Well, thats my story, and if you want to know more PM me, look at my profile or just ask me in this thread. But before I go, I just want to post this quote that I've been hearing on T.V. for a while...

"Why buy the cow when you can have sex with many cows for free!" - Norm McDonald
Marine_Warrior
05/30/2005 09:26 PM (UTC)
Welcome cartmansp! grin Enjoy your stay at MKO! Do not forget to find a loveslave like MKS and such wink
Blade-Tsung
05/30/2005 09:28 PM (UTC)
Welcome to the site. Hope you have proper grammar, or else Torchia will cut you open and wear your skin as a hat.
Torchia
05/30/2005 09:28 PM (UTC)
I saw "Im new" and then "cartmansp" and I'm like "wtf?".

Sorry to hear this, bro. I hope you're feeling better soon. sad
Torchia
05/30/2005 09:31 PM (UTC)
Blade-Tsung Wrote:
Welcome to the site. Hope you have proper grammar, or else Torchia will cut you open and wear your skin as a hat.

Stfu, n00b. tongue
mkflegend
05/30/2005 09:33 PM (UTC)
POPcorn and OH,Henry's LOL,j/k.

Well thats a nice profile man,all girls look above LOL,hey cartman you never know dude,it may catch someone's eye.smile

Well,i have mexican/spanish blood ruuning through my veins too!I'm also a huge gamer as well,one thing i have noticed about you is that you have an interesting sense of humor.smilesmileAs does alot of people on here,MK forever!!
See you guys later.
cartmansp
05/30/2005 09:34 PM (UTC)
torchia Wrote:
I saw "Im new" and then "cartmansp" and I'm like "wtf?".

Sorry to hear this, bro. I hope you're feeling better soon. sad

Thanks grin...

I'd like to thank everybody for their warm "welcome"...
cartmansp
05/30/2005 09:56 PM (UTC)
No dragon points?

...dammit!...
Torchia
05/31/2005 02:42 AM (UTC)
cartmansp Wrote:
No dragon points?

...dammit!...

I'm sorry, dude, but even I found that pathetic. tongue
cartmansp
05/31/2005 02:57 AM (UTC)
torchia Wrote:
cartmansp Wrote:
No dragon points?

...dammit!...

I'm sorry, dude, but even I found that pathetic. tongue

Meh, I was thinking mabye I'd be able to pull it off and get some DPs but I guess it didn't work, but the good thing is that I probably won't have to go to school tomorrow...

(=o'.')=Osad

(^ Kirby's punching the sad emoticon, making it even sadder. "Take that you bastard smileys! I'll take you guys down one by one!")
takermk
05/31/2005 03:01 AM (UTC)
Welcome to MKO. Hope you have a good stay here.
Torchia
05/31/2005 03:01 AM (UTC)
Kirby said:
Take that you bastard smileys! I'll take you guys down one by one!

You sick fuck. tongue
buterbals113085
05/31/2005 03:06 AM (UTC)
WeLcOmE tO MkO! tongue

Hope you feel better soon sad
cartmansp
05/31/2005 03:08 AM (UTC)
(d'.')d tongue

"Fuck you toungy face!"

(>'.')> - - -grin=

"Eat poison needles!"

(...that red stuff was blood...)
Torchia
05/31/2005 03:12 AM (UTC)
Kirby said:
(d'.')d tongue

"Fuck you toungy face!"

(>'.')> - - -grin=

"Eat poison needles!"
Noooo!

You sick bastard! You're killing them! sad
Torchia
05/31/2005 03:14 AM (UTC)
Wtf happened to my above post? I fucking killed it. :-O
isis13
05/31/2005 03:14 AM (UTC)
Welcome mister... wait! Haven't I seen you before?confused
Toxik
About Me
05/31/2005 03:17 AM (UTC)
Welcome grin & I hope you feel better.
cartmansp
05/31/2005 03:17 AM (UTC)
EDIT #3: Fuck it, I decided to take all of it out...
krackerjack
05/31/2005 03:24 AM (UTC)
cartmansp Wrote:
Okay, I'm not really new, I'm just really bored and sick. I've been sick for a while now. Today I woke up sneezing and coughing.

I feel your pain. I've been sick for about three days, coughing, sneezing and such, and I only just realised it.
I don't know exactly how I managed to not know that i'm sick, but I suspect it's because i've been playing Midnight Club 3 so much I don't have time for thinking.

Edit: How awesome, my visit count is the same whether you look at it backwards, forwards, upside down or the right way up. 8008 is my new favourite number.
Mk_FrEaK
About Me

Are you good enough in MK stuff? prove it!
#mktrivia - IRC Channel Operator. Si entiendes esto, Chinga a tu madre!

05/31/2005 03:39 AM (UTC)
Welcome to My whorehuse kid, Read the FUCK, make some Hoes, Have some Sex. SALUD!!!!
cartmansp
05/31/2005 03:41 AM (UTC)
krackerjack Wrote:
I feel your pain. I've been sick for about three days, coughing, sneezing and such, and I only just realised it.
I don't know exactly how I managed to not know that i'm sick, but I suspect it's because i've been playing Midnight Club 3 so much I don't have time for thinking.

Edit: How awesome, my visit count is the same whether you look at it backwards, forwards, upside down or the right way up. 8008 is my new favourite number.

The guy in your avatar scares me...
krackerjack
05/31/2005 04:35 AM (UTC)
cartmansp Wrote:
krackerjack Wrote:

The guy in your avatar scares me...

BANG BANG!
cartmansp
05/31/2005 04:41 AM (UTC)
krackerjack Wrote:
BANG BANG!

Pwassle...
-A-nubis
05/31/2005 06:15 PM (UTC)
Welcome cartmansp grin
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.