starzilla83
08/09/2014 07:36 PM (UTC)
I don't like Ferra/Torr. They look like something out of Borderlands.
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

08/09/2014 08:38 PM (UTC)
Folks have lots of hope for Ferra/Torr.

Watch them be the next gen Mavado after release.
Darkhound74
08/09/2014 08:46 PM (UTC)
unleash_your_tounge Wrote:

Eh I wouldn't go that far.
KungLaodoesntsuck
08/09/2014 08:50 PM (UTC)
unleash_your_tounge Wrote:

Their concept alone is more intriguing than the both of them combined.
mattteo
About Me

08/09/2014 08:58 PM (UTC)
You're just saying that cause they're new and have no flaws yet. Daegon's concept is more interesting. glasses
KungLaodoesntsuck
08/09/2014 09:04 PM (UTC)
mattteo Wrote:
You're just saying that cause they're new and have no flaws yet. Daegon's concept is more interesting.

Not even.

I don't even LIKE Ferra/Torr yet. But Ferra/Torr really is a pretty unique idea for a fighting game.
Darkhound74
08/09/2014 09:15 PM (UTC)
mattteo Wrote:
You're just saying that cause they're new and have no flaws yet. Daegon's concept is more interesting.

Other than starting the Red Dragon, what else does he have? His design and move-set were really boring, so that didn't help his cause.
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

08/09/2014 09:31 PM (UTC)
Darkhound74 Wrote:
Eh I wouldn't go that far.

KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:
Their concept alone is more intriguing than the both of them combined.

Don't get me wrong, I'm with the folks that have hope and I agree about the concept.

I'm just saying we should be prepared for some let-downs. There's always going to be that new character that everybody hates, especially post-release. Whether it's a story or gameplay flaw.
UlcaTron Wrote:
CassiesPatentedNutBuster Wrote:
Ferra/Torr are already way cooler than Daegon/Mavado.

I disagree and my vote will lean toward Mavado and Daegon. Out of all of the characters introduced in MK:DA, Kenshi is one of the few that stand out most. Mavado as a character has potential, in my opinion. I just think it takes the right creative mind.

You can disagree all you want, but the fact of the matter is that Ferra/Torr have already made more of an impression than Daegon/Mavado ever did or could.
FrostMK
08/10/2014 12:46 AM (UTC)
Daegon & Mavado.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
08/10/2014 09:07 AM (UTC)

When the Lin Kuei Clan began a process of automating its assassins, two warriors stood together against the plan: Sub-Zero & Smoke! One was reluctantly recreated as a robotic drone, but overcame his programming to fight with his ally. All together more organic and mortal in nature - Shang Tsung & Mileena are creator and creation! With the manipulation of genetics and the soul, The Flesh Pits create Tarkatan/Edenian hybrid clones as volatile in nature as they are deadly. Can the sorcerer rely on his creation, or is the bond of friendship too strong? Choose theiry destiny!... FIGHT!

martin_m95
08/10/2014 09:30 AM (UTC)
I think I'm gonna pass that one.
TurelofNosgoth
08/10/2014 09:33 AM (UTC)
Sub-Zero and Smoke of course ;]
JasonVPred
About Me

... here's your Subzero, now plain zero.

08/10/2014 09:56 AM (UTC)
Shang & Mileena!
Nephrite
08/10/2014 11:23 AM (UTC)
Tsung & Mileena
ReptzMK
08/10/2014 11:51 AM (UTC)
Shang & Mileena >>>> Subby & Smoke.

Cold, hard truth. wink
SwingBatta
08/10/2014 12:06 PM (UTC)
Shang & Mileena.

Sub & Smoke has long run itself dry.
legend_armlet
08/10/2014 12:08 PM (UTC)
Team Lin Kuei
KungLaodoesntsuck
08/10/2014 12:08 PM (UTC)
Team Besties
xysion
About Me

Lazio? La prima squadra della Capitale.

08/10/2014 01:54 PM (UTC)
Thinking Sub-Zero and Smoke are going to win this shinding.

Smoke's hair is cool. Who would not want to have hair like that. Sub-Zero's hair is...is cool in it's own way to.

Voted Team Smexy.
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
08/10/2014 02:17 PM (UTC)
This one was difficult. I've gone with Shang Tsung & Mileena though considering the massive lead of the opposition.
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

08/10/2014 02:35 PM (UTC)
I've always held Shang in high regard, as well as Mileena.

I just really love the whole friendship character-arc with Sub and Smoke. One of the most dynamic relationships in the game, imo. One of the few things that's grounded so it's actually relatable.

So yes...

KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:
Team Besties
martin_m95
I guess I'll vote for Subby since hes the one I like the most of the 4. Never cared about Smoke and Shang, and probably never will.
projectzero00
What is the point of putting two previous winners of this thing together? They already won the whole thing. No competition. Next tourney.
Jaded-Raven
08/10/2014 02:36 PM (UTC)
Sub-Zero and Smoke...

... I ship them. <3
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.