Quanchi9
About Me

why

08/09/2014 01:53 AM (UTC)
I vote for Team Cyber-Condiments.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
08/09/2014 07:00 AM (UTC)

The clandestine operations of The Red Dragon Clan date back centuries, but their deadliest partnership comes in the modern age! Daegon & Mavado are the founder and modern face of the sinister organization - a demigod and zealot. Emerging from an uncertain future is a new tandem challenger! Ferra/Torr are the ultimate tag team - fighting as a single unit of battle brain and brawn! Will their fluid style earn 2-on-2 victory, or will the Red Dragon prosper once more? Choose theiry destiny!... FIGHT!

Ferra/Torr are already way cooler than Daegon/Mavado.
UlcaTron
08/09/2014 07:21 AM (UTC)
CassiesPatentedNutBuster Wrote:
Ferra/Torr are already way cooler than Daegon/Mavado.

I disagree and my vote will lean toward Mavado and Daegon. Out of all of the characters introduced in MK:DA, Kenshi is one of the few that stand out most. Mavado as a character has potential, in my opinion. I just think it takes the right creative mind.
TurelofNosgoth
08/09/2014 07:45 AM (UTC)
Ferra/Torr...really? Who's next Noob/Smoke ?
Napalm1980
08/09/2014 08:23 AM (UTC)
my vote gets Ferra/Torr
DVorah
08/09/2014 09:03 AM (UTC)
I hate Mavado and I don't like Daegon.

So my vote goes to the awesome original new character Ferra and her buddy torr.
mattteo
About Me

08/09/2014 10:15 AM (UTC)
Daegon has so much potential if reimagined. He's over 10.000 years old and the founder of the most secret ancient organization on Earth (masonry? grin )

Read my post here about the Edenian War and a reimagining of Daegon and I promise that you'll fall in love with his character.

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=152387

Too long you say? Read it. I dare you. I double dare you grin
ReptzMK
08/09/2014 11:12 AM (UTC)
Ferra/Torr, because no contest...
martin_m95
08/09/2014 11:54 AM (UTC)
I vote for Daegon, even though I hate Mavado.
SwingBatta
08/09/2014 01:13 PM (UTC)
Going with the veterans over the unproven fanboy favorites.
Darkhound74
08/09/2014 01:26 PM (UTC)
I voted Ferra/Torr. Daegon is one character I never really enjoyed.
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
08/09/2014 01:38 PM (UTC)
Daegon & Mavado
KungLaodoesntsuck
08/09/2014 01:49 PM (UTC)
Went with Ferra/Torr because dogshit is more interesting than Daegon and Mavado.
Darkhound74
08/09/2014 01:55 PM (UTC)
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:
Went with Ferra/Torr because dogshit is more interesting than Daegon and Mavado.

The Red Dragon in general are extremely boring.
xysion
About Me

Lazio? La prima squadra della Capitale.

08/09/2014 03:17 PM (UTC)
Who are Mavado and Daegon?
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

08/09/2014 03:46 PM (UTC)
Who's Daego...oh. Yeah. THAT guy.

Voted Ferra/Torr.
SwingBatta
08/09/2014 03:54 PM (UTC)
xysion Wrote:

Are you being sarcastic here as well?
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

08/09/2014 03:58 PM (UTC)
Ferra/Torr? That's...I mean whatever I guess.
xysion
About Me

Lazio? La prima squadra della Capitale.

08/09/2014 04:02 PM (UTC)
SwingBatta Wrote:
xysion Wrote:

Are you being sarcastic here as well?

I have been flippant all the way through this thread. It is a light hearted thread for fun after all.

Is it annoying? I can stop.
kamouniyak
08/09/2014 04:18 PM (UTC)
Darkhound74 Wrote:
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:

The Red Dragon in general are extremely boring.

Why?!

The Red Dragon has existed for ages, probably predates civilization on Earthrealm.
It is ruled by an Edenian demigod who worships a fallen Elder God and frequently visits him in literal Hell.
It actually keeps imprisoned a real DRAGON, which is what Mortal Kombat has been about since the first game. Everyone was asking "why does the logo have a dragon?"

True, Daegon's henchmen weren't well designed. Mavado used Kabal's hooks and ended up like a clone in a not-well-thought idea 10 years ago and Hsu-Hao is even hated by Ed Boon because.. I dunno... he seemed gay and had a weird hat? wink Daegon wasn't fleshed out beyond just being evil, but with some new background, he'll be well received. I remember that 15 years ago EVERYBODY hated Tanya. Not just me and my friends, I mean everybody from here to the local store and to Canada. MK4 coming out with this useless bimbo instead of Kitana? Sacrilege. Quan Chi was hated for years because he was considered "a douchebag", responsible for the Scorpion-Sub-Zero rivalry. Shinnok.... where do I start? He was doomed in the eyes of pretty much everyone after MK4. But you know what? People started realising "hey, he's an Elder God cast down into the Netherealm, that's actually a pretty nice story". Sure, the team screwed up by making him weak in order to be playable but they will make up for it (hopefully). Anyway, all these characters, Tanya, Quan Chi, Shinnok, have developed a fanbase over the years. Not as loved as Raiden or Mileena, but closing in year after year. Daegon is still suffering from the Armageddon effect, where he was the main antagonist instead of more popular characters. Does this actually make a good reason to hate him? No. They actually introduced another cool character, who is finally powerful enough to matter in the story.

Who are Ferra and Torr? They're cool, I give you that. I like them and I'll play with them, but come on... they're just replacements for Baraka. Nothing more than henchmen. Ferra is just a little smarter than the tarkatan, though it was actually that animal behavior that made Baraka so popular with fans.wink
Darkhound74
08/09/2014 05:00 PM (UTC)
I was referring more towards the fighters associated with the Red Dragon, not the organization as a whole.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

08/09/2014 05:33 PM (UTC)
I vote for Team Piggyback Ride.

Because Daegon and Mavado are donkey shit.
Manneen
08/09/2014 05:46 PM (UTC)
Master Blaster
fijikungfu
About Me

-Courtesy of TheCypher-

08/09/2014 06:31 PM (UTC)
Daegon and Mavado get two separate boxes, and Ferra and Torr have to share ONE? Where's the equality!
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.