About Me

Twitter~Facebook~Youtube~~~~~PSN: Casselman/LockUpYourBones
08/04/2014 05:43 PM (UTC)
Holy shit... Tgrant....
SwingBatta
08/04/2014 05:48 PM (UTC)
AwayG Wrote:
Voted Drahmin/Moloch. They should have more role in MK
although I know that victory is for popular characters only.

Should Tag 3-3 begin after this tournament?.
sleep

Gripers gonna gripe.
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

08/04/2014 06:41 PM (UTC)
Cool, I missed the first tag tournament so this is exciting.

Voted Ermac/Kenshi.

Not a fan of Kenshi, and I like Drahmin a lot and Moloch was a great sub-boss. But all in all, Ermac tops the bunch so his team gets my vote.

Quanchi9
About Me

why

08/04/2014 07:00 PM (UTC)
unleash_your_tounge Wrote:
Cool, I missed the first tag tournament so this is exciting.

Voted Ermac/Kenshi.

Not a fan of Kenshi, and I like Drahmin a lot and Moloch was a great sub-boss. But all in all, Ermac tops the bunch so his team gets my vote.

This also explains my vote, although I do kinda like Kenshi.
Dellombie
08/04/2014 07:04 PM (UTC)
I voted Ermac/ Kenshi, because I like both of them and I don ́t like any character introduced in MKDA ( except Kenshi of course!).
Luuks
About Me

08/04/2014 07:09 PM (UTC)
Tag Team??! So Cool!! I liked it!! I would like to see Sindel and Jade together. My top 2! Can be Kitana and Jade too, i don't mind!
xysion
About Me

Lazio? La prima squadra della Capitale.

08/04/2014 09:17 PM (UTC)
DarkenedSoul Wrote:
This is just pathetic. Having two telekinesis users on the same team? Of course they will probably win the tournament. Are there really any reasonable tag-teams left that would make sense besides Baraka/Mileena and Noob/Smoke? I don't think so.

No voting from me in this tourney.

It is just for fun! No one gets any prizes or anything. No need to take it so seriously.

Live and let live!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
08/04/2014 10:01 PM (UTC)
DVorah Wrote:
These ones are predictable at best.

Predictable, huh? Dazzle me.
Jaded-Raven
08/04/2014 10:05 PM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:
DVorah Wrote:
These ones are predictable at best.

Predictable, huh? Dazzle me.

fijikungfu
About Me

-Courtesy of TheCypher-

08/05/2014 01:22 AM (UTC)
I feel like Ermac and Kenshi can wipe out an entire realm sooooo... yeah. Really like Drahmin though.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
08/05/2014 06:28 AM (UTC)

In a grim new timeline, they were the survivors of Outworld's invasion of Earth. Lt. Sonya Blade & Johnny Cage represent the undying spirit of heroic mortals - forever intertwined as their passions await to sire a new destined warrior... Kitana & Jade were once survivors of a far worse invasion, their realm of Edenia claimed by the all conquering Outworld Emperor! Their allegiance to Edenia and each other would transcend their reality, but can it escape death? It's time for these two teams to become one! Choose theiry destiny!... FIGHT!

Thunderstruck_Earthrealmer
About Me

Fujin for MK11!! #ReleaseFujin #NoMoreTrolling

Avatar: MKX Concept Art by Marco Nelor.

08/05/2014 08:44 AM (UTC)
In my opinion, Jax and Sonya would've been a better tag team. Nonetheless, my vote goes to Cassie's parents.
DVorah
08/05/2014 10:57 AM (UTC)
Poor Cage! In a team with that horrid creation. Against sonya, even kitana is a favorite! So jade and kitty
ReptzMK
08/05/2014 11:23 AM (UTC)
The ladies of Edenia get my vote. wink
ErmackDaddy
About Me

Thanks redman for the sig!

08/05/2014 11:24 AM (UTC)
Your negativity is starting to get old. you want infamy here but people just see you as a whiner. grow up already. Anyway voted for mr and mrs cage.
KungLaodoesntsuck
08/05/2014 11:33 AM (UTC)
Team Parents
Jaded-Raven
08/05/2014 11:34 AM (UTC)
Too bad Sonya is teamed up with such a horrid character. She would be alot better off teaming up with Jax.

Either way, they have nothing on Kitana and Jade.
Nephrite
08/05/2014 12:08 PM (UTC)
Kitana/Jade
DVorah
08/05/2014 12:17 PM (UTC)
ErmackDaddy Wrote:
Your negativity is starting to get old. you want infamy here but people just see you as a whiner. grow up already. Anyway voted for mr and mrs cage.

And your attention toward me starts to get suspicious.

EVERYBODY here does the same to rain, mocrap, tanya, mileena, whomever, but only i'm a criminal for doing it to some of your favorites?. Start a joke with someone else please.
xysion
About Me

Lazio? La prima squadra della Capitale.

08/05/2014 12:25 PM (UTC)
Team Parents over Team Red Nail Polish... Yeah I know that was bad but all the rest I could think of for Kitana/Jade are not fit for a public message board.
ErmackDaddy
About Me

Thanks redman for the sig!

08/05/2014 12:32 PM (UTC)
DVorah Wrote:
ErmackDaddy Wrote:

And your attention toward me starts to get suspicious.

EVERYBODY here does the same to rain, mocrap, tanya, mileena, whomever, but only i'm a criminal for doing it to some of your favorites?.

Start a joke with someone else please.
its not about favorites or a joke. you admitted to basically being an attention whore and playing a part to get said attention. You're not an ass for disliking something. you're an ass for how you send the message. stop being a troll dick. We know you hate sonya. Beating that dead horse over and over again is needless.
Jaded-Raven
08/05/2014 12:35 PM (UTC)
xysion Wrote:
Team Parents over Team Red Nail Polish... Yeah I know that was bad but all the rest I could think of for Kitana/Jade are not fit for a public message board.

Uhm, excuse me, but Jade uses green nail polish, thank you. ;P
krajax
08/05/2014 02:25 PM (UTC)
When you pit a couple that only found out about their powers and used them for 10 years vs. a foreign chick duo of 10,000 years of fighting experience, there's no competition.
legend_armlet
08/05/2014 03:07 PM (UTC)
Team Edenia
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.