How To Make an image your signature tutorial
posted05/15/2015 05:05 AM (UTC)by
WikedKlown00
About Me

This Question is asked ALL the time so I decided to make a detailed tutorial so maybe so many peolpe wont ask Okay on the the tutorial

First get you image you want as your sig im using this one

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6311/nn9df.gif

Up on the top left of your screen you should see "settings" click on it

once your there you should see something like this is you scroll down a bit,

type in that box what you want your signature to be im using a picture so it should look like this,

Then once you got your signature all typed out go down and press Save Settings

ShingoEX
09/16/2004 09:12 PM (UTC)
It's probably a good idea to make this a sticky thread, as the "how do I make a sig" topics and messages on IRC get really old, really fast.
danadbab
About Me

Hello

09/16/2004 09:14 PM (UTC)
how about explaning what the different cutting tools do in making pictures.. ur a pro at cutting pictures.. so id like to know what each cutting tool does.. and their names.. etc. please explain if u can..
Boomstick
09/16/2004 09:15 PM (UTC)
DAMN!!!! that chick on ur sig is one of the hottest drawn girls i've ever seen. come on girl with a luger pistol, tight leather jacket, dark blue hair, coolest glasses ever and weird annoying v-rally car(or what ever it is) in the background, YEAH!
WikedKlown00
09/16/2004 09:54 PM (UTC)
dont let this thread die out so fast lol this is very useful IMO. anyways yes the pic in that sig is pretty attractive i agree lol, and i when i get a chance ill make a tutorial on how to cut out pics
Boomstick
09/16/2004 10:00 PM (UTC)
yeah, that would kick ass and place this as a sticky administrator. request from the posterz
MKSECRETS
09/16/2004 11:48 PM (UTC)
If a thread like this one becomes a sticky and threads STILL continue to pop up asking how to do this... MKS SMASH!!
ShingoEX
09/17/2004 02:58 AM (UTC)
I requested it to be a sticky, yet anothert thread popped up asking about it...WHILE THIS THREAD WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!
Boomstick
09/17/2004 03:24 AM (UTC)
MAKE IT A STICKY ALREADY!!!
Born-Again-Vampire
About Me

Anything war can do, peace can do better.
09/17/2004 03:45 AM (UTC)
This tutorial is done almost as much as the request for one. Yeah a sticky would be nice, but not needed.
danadbab
About Me

Hello

09/17/2004 02:12 PM (UTC)
kool.. i cant wait to read it..
WikedKlown00 Wrote:
when i get a chance ill make a tutorial on how to cut out pics

WikedKlown00
09/17/2004 07:03 PM (UTC)
i would also like something like this be be a sticky i think it should help out a lot of people
Blade-Tsung
09/17/2004 07:06 PM (UTC)

MKSECRETS Wrote:
If a thread like this one becomes a sticky and threads STILL continue to pop up asking how to do this...MKS SMASH!!

MKS SMASH!
MKSECRETS
09/17/2004 09:36 PM (UTC)

blade-tsung Wrote:
MKSECRETS Wrote:
If a thread like this one becomes a sticky and threads STILL continue to pop up asking how to do this...MKS SMASH!!

MKS SMASH!

Mean BLT sad
queve
09/18/2004 12:35 AM (UTC)
This should be a sticky!

Helps a lot!

Great thread dude. smile
Jonin01
About Me

=Jonin01=

My DeviantArt Site - Check out my Artwork here

09/18/2004 02:19 AM (UTC)
I hate creating sticky threads unless they are essential for users to read and affect users globally.

But I'll sticky it, just to show you and prove to you like MKS said...they'll still be blind and ask in a new thread how to make an image for your sig.

They SO STUPID!!!!!! wink

There, much better. Carry on.

krsx66
09/18/2004 03:01 AM (UTC)
It's about time. I can understand why u guys haven't stickied them before, but honestly it is getting ridiculous the amount of 'how do I get a pic in my sig?' threads. So good job on sticking it, and I hope new users will read it and not post new threads (not likely.)

I like how wikedclown did it too...
Jaybe2K4
09/18/2004 03:33 AM (UTC)
thanx wikedklown... finally someone creates a sig tutorial thread and gets it stickied

sadly, fumb-ducks still neglect looking at the top of the damn page and posing the same questions... will it never end?
MKSECRETS
09/18/2004 04:57 AM (UTC)
People sometimes ask why I love/respect Jonin so much.

Jonin01 Wrote:

But I'll sticky it, just to show you and prove to you like MKS said...they'll still be blind and ask in a new thread how to make an image for your sig.

They SO STUPID!!!!!!

There, much better. Carry on.

That is why smile

P.S. I've decided to actually keep count of how many of the sig threads pop up from this point foward tongue
JADEdSCORPION
09/18/2004 08:22 PM (UTC)
Woops, I didn't see it hehe. I'm not stupid, just didn't see it. I apologize to the people who are annoyed by constant sig threads.
SubScorpTile
09/19/2004 02:35 AM (UTC)
*BUMP*
MKSECRETS
09/19/2004 02:41 AM (UTC)

SubScorpTile Wrote:
*BUMP*

Since STD bumped it....it's threadjack time!!!!!

For those wondering how to put a link in your post (or hell, how to put it in your sig), write the following:

>a href="urlofthesiteyouwannalinkto"< WRITE TEXT YOU WANT TO BE A LINK HERE >/a<

Simply reverse the arrows (in other words, put the '>' arrows at the end and the '
There are ways to make the link open in a NEW page (since doing what I explained will make the link open in the page you're currently on), and also ways to make a picture a clickable link, but I'm too busy imagining how drunk I'll get tonight to remember.
Sub-ZeroMasta
09/19/2004 03:49 AM (UTC)
Edited for your protection.
SubScorpTile
09/19/2004 03:59 AM (UTC)

MKSECRETS Wrote:

sub-zeromasta Wrote:
Link in new window:

Picture link:

You rule, S&M!

Way to screw up the lay out, MKSex!
MKSECRETS
09/19/2004 04:01 AM (UTC)

SubScorpTile Wrote:

MKSECRETS Wrote:

sub-zeromasta Wrote:
Link in new window:

Picture link:

You rule, S&M!

Way to screw up the lay out, MKSex!

Hey, if there's one thing I want people to know they can count on me for, it's that.

That and cheap, meaningless sex.
Pages: 10
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.